Can’t commit to the once-a-week schedule required to be on our Animal Maintenance Team but still want to volunteer? We welcome potential volunteers who need limited hours for service learning, community service, or service projects.
What can I do as a Limited Service volunteer?
- Limited Service Volunteers help us with tasks and special projects around the rescue such as cage cleaning, yard work, and building projects. Let us know what skills you have and how you would like to help us!
When can I volunteer?
- We can accommodate single volunteers or small groups during our normal working hours (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday; 10am-5pm).
- We can accommodate large groups for special projects on weekends (as our schedule permits).
- Occasionally we have scheduled Volunteer Work Days for special projects on weekends during the spring and fall. These events will be listed on our Facebook page.
Are there any restrictions?
- Limited Service Volunteers must be 12 years old or older. Volunteers under the age of 18 years must have parental permission.
How do I sign up?
- Please contact us at email@example.com or 501-773-1211 for more information or to schedule a volunteer shift.
- Stay tuned to our Facebook page for scheduled Volunteer Work Days.